Why? Well, obviously I live in Bali, first, people will stare with a look that says "Are you nuts?" "What in the world are you wearing?" "Is there a party somewhere?" and something like that, and yes, people here are RUDE, ugh! not only the look on their face, they'll whisper something (they're not even trying to bother to NOT make it obvious! hello?) and their friend will look at you with the same look! DUH?
That's why I prefer to wear flats, flip-flops, sneakers and something like that.
While actually i looovveee heels!
For a very petite girl (I'm only 5'2") I kindda need heels *wink.
My new high heels :) Bought it in Singapore few week ago. I haven't wear it yet.
Heels, the higher, the better.
Quotes about Heels!
"All I want are high heels, high heels. If I was a girl, I'd wear a lot of high heels. High, stiletto heels. " - Isaac Mizrahi .
"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. " -Marilyn Monroe .
"I always wore the highest heels possible, because the other women on the show were tall. "-Donna Mills.
.
“Not diamond but heels are a girl’s best friend.”- William Rossi.
“Nothing has been invented yet that will do a better job than high heels at making a good pair of legs look great, or great ones look fabulous.”- shoe designer Stuart Weitzman.
“How tall am I? Honey, with hair, heels and attitude I’m through this damned roof.”- drag queen RuPaul.
xxox
Sophia
0 comments:
Post a Comment