Monday, July 11, 2011

Klapa 11/07/11

Posted by Yayux at 12:39 AM
Yesterday me, Michaela, Jessica, Angrainy, Michelle, Stephanie and Gris went to KLAPA.
We were having fun and took some pictures. Apparently I'm OBSESSED with Lomo Lomo camera!!!



Michelle and me





Angrainy a.k.a Aang

Michelle taking a picture of the not-yet-sunset.



Stephanie - concentrating (she's playing a game on her iPod)



Michaela, Gris, Aang






Me and Michelle



Me, Michelle and Michaela


Sadly, halfway through the hang out session, my dad called me, I have a learn-how-to-drive-a-car session with my dad. Thank God it went well! Tough I still don't really have the 'feeling' (driving).
When we got home, we heard this 'meow' sound and found a cute little kitty cat on our porch. And my dad have to 'push' the kitten outside the house cause it smelled sooooo bad!! Too bad its's a cat, if it's a dog, I'll adopt it right away! (I'm not a cat person)

The poor kitten.



xoxo
Sophia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Millenium Fashion of World Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by FashionFashionFashion